Tuesday, November 26, 2013

In the Spirit...

It's that time of year again...

We drag out the old decorations and resurrect
what we can... 



Or like me you get the crafty hat on and make something
new to add a smile to your day...



I have been very busy indeed...Crocheting some Christmas decorations
that have a little bit of bling and a little bit of texture...


Yes, just some very basic supplies ...
String, wool and a styrofoam ball...



Oh, not forgetting the most important thing!!!...

My crochet hook...


But if hooking some Christmas decorations isn't your thing.

Add some Pompoms to a piece of string...they look great and are easy to make...


And I will leave this post with a little drawing I did...

I call it "Turmoil" 
The inner conflict between a Eco friendly Christmas
and the bling and glitz of childhood Christmas's past.









5 comments:

Joy said...

Lovely post Michelle - I've been making more of your lovely granny stars and trees that I found on your blog last year, thanks so much! Enjoy your preps for the Season! Joy x

andrea creates said...

very cute garland of pompoms.love your crochet ornaments.do you have a pattern for them?

Between Me and You said...

I just bought a pom-pom maker the other day and was wondering what else I could do with them apart from embellishing scarves and hats and cushion covers! .....now I know. Thank you for the idea and thank you for sharing that beautiful drawing.

Mihaela said...

Your Christmas ornaments are very cute! As always!

jabbott said...

Lovely decorations x