Sunday, December 8, 2013

Festive Sale in my etsy shop

Getting into the festive spirit today...

I have listed my Nellie skirt pattern on etsy
with a bonus Nellie caplet pattern as well.

Unfortunately I don't have a great photo of the caplet...
but I can tell you I have made this caplet many times
and it is a favourite amongst my crochet class ladies. 



The Nellie skirt uses chunky 12ply yarn with two strands together
and a size 10 mm crochet hook.

Where the caplet uses three strands of 8ply and a 
size 10mm crochet hook...

You could always get creative and use the same yarn for both
just make adjustments to the opposite pattern.

Once you get the hang of it you can do one in a day...

I have also listed a little bonus offer with some of my most popular patterns.
This is for a very limited time.

Just follow the link on my sidebar to my etsy shop
and you will find this bargain...


You can make a gift for yourself, your friends and family...
Or maybe whip some up to sell at your local market...

All of these patterns are a instant download via etsy...
So no waiting around, you can get started right away...



Happy crocheting my dears...

2 comments:

iclal said...

çok güzel olmuş.ellerinize sağlık

Nadezda said...

Nice :)